Intel Pentium D 840

andrew911tt

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 13, 2005
Messages
449
The new Dell XPS 4 is shipping with these 840 (or is it 830) chips.

Are there even any places I could buy the chip retail?
 
I have not seen them available anywhere, hopefully soon though.
 
If you go to Dell`s and Alienware`s sites you can configure a system based on the 3.2 Gig dual core intel chip. I did today. The Dell was about 700 dollars more then Alienware. I could not believe it. Dude keep your Dell. LOL.
 
oem's tend to get the new stuff first, you'll have to wait a few weeks more than likely
 
Damn I want one of these puppies. 4 f@h running cuz 2 cores and 2 HT's... 4 ... That would be nice space savings
 
I am probly gonna get one and OC it on Vapo. I am hoping to get 4200Mhz Per Core/ 1200 FSB.

Thing would be blazing fast :)
 
Back
Top