Intel Names will.i.am Director of Creative Innovation

HUH?! The folks at Intel must have been breathing the stale air in their bunny suits way too long.

My reaction to this was: Seems interesti...wait...what ?? :eek:

Not fond of his music in the slightest but kinda cool that he's into tech and the like, who's to say he's not fit for the role?

Guess he was more deserving than someone who may have "needed" the job.

Odd news is odd...grats to him though, he seems happy and lil geeky too. lol

in other news AMD responds by hiring Andre 3000 as Director of Creative Innovation :p

bombs over intel!!!!!

I'm assuming, aside from being mostly a PR position, that will.i.am will be influencing only Intel's non-CPU projects that people tend to forget about. More consumer-oriented devices.

Actually he is heading up the design team for future processors that, in addition to 12 processing cores, will have a new "Creative Core". This will allow future CPUs to express themselves in ways we never thought possible. Internal Codename for this core is "FunkyTown".

You will see it soon on future roadmaps............

JustinBieber.png

ghey

lol reminds me of the HP or whatever commercial where they hire T-Pain as a consultant. Except they were joking about it.

I respect the old BEP stuff, like from 1998-2000 (KCi & JoJo days). But then it dropped off.

and to make money to pay for Will.i.am's 18 million dollar annual contract renewable over 5 years, the price of all intel processors just went up by $0.50. Enjoy!

Back