• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

INTEL Mobo bootup problem

jaguar

n00b
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
32
I am posting in here because I can only assume its the motherboard thats the problem...let me explain...Whenever I -reboot- my system, it freezes on bootup during the bios loading screen(I think you know what I mean, where it counts up the ram, cpu speed, etc)...I have turn turn off the power completely and do a cold bootup...now let me describe my system...

CPU: Intel P4 2.8ghz
Mobo: Intel D845EBT2
Ram: 1gig of ddr 2700
Video card: eVGA 6800GT
Hard Drives: Maxtor 120gig 7200rpm, Maxtor 160gig 7200rpm.

If you need any more info about my system I can find it. Please help :)
 
Back
Top