Intel link not working?

Jaz709

n00b
Hi! I'm in the process of trying to dl the Intel Toolbox for an X25-M G2 80G. Plan to do a secure erase before clean installing Win 8P. Can someone please let me know if the download page is down. Just did a clean install of 7 I'm unable to obtain the toolbox. Thanks!

Hi! I'm in the process of trying to dl the Intel Toolbox for an X25-M G2 80G. Plan to do a secure erase before clean installing Win 8P. Can someone please let me know if the download page is down. Just did a clean install of 7 I'm unable to obtain the toolbox. Thanks!

Hi, Jaz709,

Did you tey the Intel® Solid-State Drive Toolbox link? It works fine for me.

Chuklr

Thank you for the reply. I did a clean install of 7 on my spinner earlier this evening. I'm unable to access the toolbox download page. For some odd reason all I'm getting is a blank page.

Thank you for the reply. I did a clean install of 7 on my spinner earlier this evening. I'm unable to access the toolbox download page. For some odd reason all I'm getting is a blank page.

Hi, Jaz709,

Have you tried a different browser? Or check your current browser's settings?

I'm sure others will wander by and offer suggestions.

Chuklr

Thank you for the replies. Used a friend's system to download the toolbox and now have Windows 8 running. Only time will tell, but so far I love it. Thank you once again.

Jaz

Thank you for the replies. Used a friend's system to download the toolbox and now have Windows 8 running. Only time will tell, but so far I love it. Thank you once again.

Jaz

Hi, Jaz709,

Glad you found a work around!

Chuklr

Back