• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Intel i7 3820

Not really. Most used 3820s are going for $200 to $250 on Ebay.

Did you look at the completed auctions or just the prices people were asking? With what people are asking for used chips, I may just say f*** it and get a new intel chip when they get released.
 
Did you look at the completed auctions or just the prices people were asking? With what people are asking for used chips, I may just say f*** it and get a new intel chip when they get released.

I did look at sold listings. There were a few that went for less, but the majority of them were $200 or higher.
 
I agree, its just that it's still a massive ripoff unless you can get a sweet motherboard deal like I did
 
How is it a massive ripoff? It is a similar chip to the 2600k and can almost overclock as well on the more desirable x79 platform. People usually are usually asking less money for the 3820 than the 2600k too.
 
Back
Top