• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

intel i5 2500k

khanzye

n00b
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
63
So I just got my new chip from new egg, I just wanna know if its a good one, I wont be putting together my system till my new corsair hx750 arrives.

Intel i5 2500k
SR008 3.3ghz
Costa Rica
3129B153

any way to tell from that?
 
I don't think there are any specific "better" batches with Sandy Bridge. They all overclock so well that nobody really cares, and it's really too early to identify "better" revs.

Enjoy your new toy. I certainly like my 2500k :D
 
I don't think there are any specific "better" batches with Sandy Bridge. They all overclock so well that nobody really cares, and it's really too early to identify "better" revs.

Enjoy your new toy. I certainly like my 2500k :D

Gotta agree with this guy. I got one of the first i5 2500ks (ie right at release) and mine overclocks like a champ and is still going strong.

Intel definitely knocked one out of the park with these little beauties.
 
Back
Top