• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Intel i3 2120 cpu

NanoHavoc

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
307
Got a i3 2120 that I've been using for my HTPC, but I built a cpu for my aunt with the celeron sandy chip and it works just fine I've seen so I want to downgrade and use the cash for gas :)

looking for 100$ shipped OBO.

Heatware is under NanoHavoc and my OCN trader rating is under Nano5656
 
Back
Top