Intel Flavor?

We don't need the subforum until the cards actually launch.

And at this point, Intel only has one official video card under it's belt in 23 years :D

To be fair to Intel, they actually own 70% of the GPU market with their integrated GPUs.

I know this.

But your competition isn't that hard when you locked-out Nvidia from any further IGP chipsets after Core 2. And AMD's integrated graphics hasn't been much faster than Intel's offerings until Raven Ridge.

It's easy to win by default.

Love the "discrete gpu performance increase becomes exponential" slide. It's almost like they don't know what exponential means, or it's foreshadowing for that sweet 10% increase every year. 14nm++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I really like the D3D 14_2 feature set the new Intel cards are going to feature. I heard it's a Windows 11 RTM feature but will likely be backward ported to Windows 10. They are skipping D3D 13 like they did Windows 9.

The info may be a rumor or bogus, but it looks far too real to be an April Fool's prank.

I really like the D3D 14_2 feature set the new Intel cards are going to feature. I heard it's a Windows 11 RTM feature but will likely be backward ported to Windows 10. They are skipping D3D 13 like they did Windows 9.
I noticed that too. I guess 13 is too unlucky, can never be too safe with these things.

Great at using people then spitting them out.

Back in the early days of intel(80's? 90's?), I was told that engineers would get burnt out by intel and then take it with them. Spreading their thinking along the way. As much as I dislike AMD, It's certainly a good thing for something to be nipping at their heels.

I grew up around high tech. I should be in it, but I'm not because i'm lazy.

s-l1600-jpg.jpg

Love the "discrete gpu performance increase becomes exponential" slide. It's almost like they don't know what exponential means, or it's foreshadowing for that sweet 10% increase every year. 14nm++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'm always aroused when Intel adds another + to 14nm. Too bad they don't publish how much their (never gonna happen) hardware mitigations to major security flaws set them back.

Reactions: filip
like this
Back