• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Intel driver - core 1 stuck at 100%

Duke3d87

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
430
I was wondering if any of you had this issue with the Intel 4600 (4770K) driver whereby it makes core 1 spike to 100%. When I login to windows, I have no mouse and the keyboard lags. Sometimes the sound is garbled.

I broke out my trusty 9800 GT, installed the drivers and disabled the Intel IGP. POOF! Problem gone. Any of you gys have this problem?

Thanks.

EDIT: specs because they might help?

Intel 4770K
Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H
2x8 GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 1600
Kingston HyperX 3K (120 GB)
Enermax Modu 82+ from 2008.
 
Back
Top