• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Intel doing silly things for DARPA.

Last edited:
You have to modify the transversal warp interconnect and reroute it through the deflector dish?
You forgot using that to generate an inverse tachyon pulse.

But daaaang, that's a crazy number of threads and throughput on 75W; and 60% of that wattage is the optical components, so only 30W for 528 threads.
 
You forgot using that to generate an inverse tachyon pulse.

But daaaang, that's a crazy number of threads and throughput on 75W; and 60% of that wattage is the optical components, so only 30W for 528 threads.
My bad I didn't think it needed to be mentioned because that is the logical result of running of running a transversal warp interconnect through a deflector dish if your intent was to overclock the light interconnect. I will be more specific next time.
 
My bad I didn't think it needed to be mentioned because that is the logical result of running of running a transversal warp interconnect through a deflector dish if your intent was to overclock the light interconnect. I will be more specific next time.
I love the absurdity of Trek-speak. Don't think about it too hard: "It's just a show; I should really just relax."

Time to rewatch (the good parts) of TNG, though maybe after I finish my Babylon 5 rewatch.
 
Back
Top