Intel DG965WH and Asus K8N-E Deluxe Motherboards for sale

sobe

Limp Gawd
I posted this in the regular FS/FT forum, but if any [H] DC'ers want either of these items I will knock $5 from the Asus board.

Next is a Asus K8N-E Deluxe socket 754 motherboard I bought refurbished from Newegg for an HTPC but it would not boot with a AMD Turion (laptop) processor so I had to buy another one, this has been sitting in a box on my shelf for six months and I want to get rid of it. It should work fine with any regular s754 Athlon processor.Asking $30 + shipping from 64152.

asus-k8n-e.jpg

Specifications:

Socket 754 for AMD Athlon 64 / Sempron
NVIDIA nForce3 250GB
800 MHz FSB
3 x DIMM, max. 3GB, DDR400/ 333/ 266, ECC, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
1 x AGP8X
5 x PCI
2 x UltraDMA 133/100/66/33
2 x Serial ATA, RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD
Realtek ALC 850, 6-ch High-Definition Audio CODEC
Marvell Gbit LAN
Max. 8 USB2.0 ports
20-pin ATX Power connector
4-pin ATX 12V Power connector
CPU, Memory, and AGP voltage adjustable
SFS (Stepless Frequency Selection) from 200MHz up to 300MHz at 1MHz increments

Cables were not included in this box, but I have enough spare SATA, ATA, and Floppy cables sitting around that if you need them I will include them at no extra cost.

Ebay Feedback under primocomputing http://myworld.ebay.com/primocomputing
Heatware under sobe http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=47989

Just bare in mind that no-one is allowed to sell their bundle parts until 1 year after the purchase date. I know that no-one cares about Intel's little agreement about the bundle, but if the board becomes defective and an RMA needs to be done, the purchaser of that WH board will not have support through Intel. :cool:

What is the Intel retail bundle?

I am an authorized Intel reseller / distributor. Maybe I missed an email?

How do I get one of these things directly from Intel. Thanks. :D

Based on the forum rules and counseling by one of the admins, the Intel board can't be sold here:

(7) No PIRATED software sales or trades. No sales/trades of ACADEMIC or NFR (Not for Resale) software. OEM software must be sold/traded with hardware or in accordance with the terms the OEM software TOS. The sale/trade of game 'characters', game accounts, Beta accounts or any other issues covered under NDA (non-disclosure agreement) is not allowed. Observe all COPYRIGHT LAWS, TOS's and NDA's when posting copyrighted material. Do not post FS/T deals that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) including current production engineering samples

The other one is fair game though. :)

I am interested to deal for the Asus k8n-e delux board
please e-mail me I am a member of the forums anandtech.com for 5 years but just joined here today

Back