Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend

Yes, but if your dividends automatically reinvest you now have 20.2 shares of a stock riding at it's 52-week high. Not to shabby.

Intel is going places. I've been watching for a buy opportunity for a while now.

I just recently started looking into investing now that I am in a good financial situation. I have been looking around for the best dividend payouts just out of curiosity, and I can't find anyone that would be as profitable for me as Intel right now.

On top of that, I have a lot of faith in them remaining stable, I may just buy a few shares.

I just recently started looking into investing now that I am in a good financial situation. I have been looking around for the best dividend payouts just out of curiosity, and I can't find anyone that would be as profitable for me as Intel right now.

On top of that, I have a lot of faith in them remaining stable, I may just buy a few shares.

IBM doesn't have as nice of a dividend but I like them long term as well.

COP has about 3.8% divy, also great long term prospect IMO. I'm looking to buy some tomorrow as a matter of fact :D

Meh. Dividends tend to stabilize stock prices... but not when they're riding high, like Intels. If anything it'll stabilize at a much lower price point.

Back