Intel Core i7 920 D0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperTroye

Limp Gawd
SOLD to RobbSpeed

I just upgraded to a 970 and selling this one.

Comes with all packaging. Stock Intel heatsink and fan was never used.

Asking $180 shipped to your house. US48 only. PayPal only.

DSC00358.JPG

DSC00359.JPG

DSC00360.JPG

DSC00361.JPG

DSC00362.JPG

Last edited:
Can u tell me whats your max 24/7 overclock on this chip & at what voltage?

Can u tell me whats your max 24/7 overclock on this chip & at what voltage?

I only used the "Dummy OC" feature on my EVGA motherboard. It set it at 3.2 GHz but I'm not sure what the voltage was. If u really wanna know I can do some research on it.

I only used the "Dummy OC" feature on my EVGA motherboard. It set it at 3.2 GHz but I'm not sure what the voltage was. If u really wanna know I can do some research on it.

I'm just looking for a good 920 that clocks high w/ as a little voltage as possible. Its an SLBEJ chip so it should be pretty good though i'm not sure about that batch#. Id be interested to see how much volts it needs to do 4gig if thats possioble for you to do.

Last edited:
I'm just looking for a good 920 that clocks high w/ as a little voltage as possible. Its an SLBEJ chip so it should be pretty good though i'm not sure about that batch#. Id be interested to see how much volts it needs to do 4gig if thats possioble for you to do.

Gotcha. Yeah it's already been replaced with the 970 and out of my system. I do know the D0 was easier to get to 4GHz than the C0. Perhaps a little overclocking research on the EVGA motherboard in my sig would round up some posts on the voltage necessary was to get it to that level.

The Batch# is 3910A298 if that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back