Hello
I have a Sony Vaio notebook and when I'm sometimes when i'm using it I noticed it becomes very hot. I decided to download CPU HWmonitor to monitor the temp
The Intel Core Duo T2300E temps are usally around the mid to high 50's but when I use it intensly for long periods of time it can spike to 75 or 77C
.
The HDD is usually 42C the highest is 46C.
How are these temps normal for this type of PC.
Thanks in advance
I have a Sony Vaio notebook and when I'm sometimes when i'm using it I noticed it becomes very hot. I decided to download CPU HWmonitor to monitor the temp
The Intel Core Duo T2300E temps are usally around the mid to high 50's but when I use it intensly for long periods of time it can spike to 75 or 77C
The HDD is usually 42C the highest is 46C.
How are these temps normal for this type of PC.
Thanks in advance