Intel BOXDX38BT

Personally I have always stayed clear of Intel made boards, nothing against them as far as performance goes but they just never have the extras I want. I'd say theres nothing wrong with the x38 based board you want but I think there are better for similar prices.
 
I just ordered one from TigerDirect (the $400 bundle w/Q6700 + 2xHD2600Pro). They also had a $200 bundle w/HD2600XT. If you want to spend $250, get the replacement, the DX48BT2, from NewEgg - it's like $244.

Anyhow, I don't have mine yet, but it is a solid board. I do have it's predecessor, the BadAxe2, and it OCs nicely (now amazingly, just simply). And, Intel boards can't be touched in terms of stability.

All-in-all, it's a super solid board, but probably just 'OK' for OCing.
 
Thanks for the input guys....I am still looking at different boards, but there is not much choice when it comes to DDR3 RAM. I will keep looking. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to let me know :D
 
Back
Top