Intel Arc Pro B60 $599

Considering the 284/568 int8 TOPS of the RTX 3090 instead of 197 of the B60 and the near 1000 gb/s of bandwith instead of 456, I could imagine some pressure to go under a bit the RTX 3090 on ebay, if that was not some typo/error
 
but why do I need 24gb on my gpu? I assume that is only really useful for video editing and maybe AI stuff?
 
Hm, Interesting that FP64 is at 1:4 performance with it, at 3.072 TFLOPS of double precision , that makes a really good looking card for some home simulation work if you don't have better stuff available for you (nor feel like renting time).
 
I assume that is only really useful for video editing
if you are video editing at that level that 16GB would not be enough, 450gb/s is maybe not fast enough, which I can imagine being true of a lot of large VRAM.

AI models with sub "agents" being a different, where because you need to load them all but just one is active at a time, high-vram, low bandwith can be interesting (apple, strix halo, digits/Spark, this), maybe some other simulation/giant scene with calculation going on that benefit a lot of all loaded and do not tax bandwith that much also exist (and where the quite high FP64 mentionned above could shine)
 
Hm, Interesting that FP64 is at 1:4 performance with it, at 3.072 TFLOPS of double precision , that makes a really good looking card for some home simulation work if you don't have better stuff available for you (nor feel like renting time).
That maybe more what could push those $1000 and more at some store (instead of the $500 msrp...)

3TF is a lot that Radeon VII amount, nearly half the old Nvidia Titan V, if it does not fit in 12GB.... or need something newer pascal era lacked
 
I really think this could be a fantastic VDI GPU, split it out for 6 sessions at 4GB each. More than enough for desktop work.
 
Anybody using one of these B50/60/70 as a daily driver? Thinking a B60 to replace my failed A770 (and the old RX5700 backup) , but not sure if gaming would be stable enough on a B60. Any opinions?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top