• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Intel: Android Not Ready for Multi-Core CPUs

Dual-core phones are nice. OS using a whole core, and apps using the whole second core makes for a nice lag-free phone eco-system.
 
Phone ecosystems don't happen as much if you regularly clean the goop and slime off of them.
 
Quad core phones are nothing more than marketing speak to differentiate from the other 1000 android phones out there.

I can't believe how silly so many hard readers are bashing intel for telling the truth.
 
Quad core phones are nothing more than marketing speak to differentiate from the other 1000 android phones out there.

I can't believe how silly so many hard readers are bashing intel for telling the truth.

I concur. this is a case of PR and the Truth being on the same side.
 
I concur, handheld computers will never need 2 cores. </sarcasm>

People, if you (more specifically the majority of paying customers) really wanted longer battery life instead of random computer crap fanciness, you'd still have basic phones.
 
I concur, handheld computers will never need 2 cores. </sarcasm>

People, if you (more specifically the majority of paying customers) really wanted longer battery life instead of random computer crap fanciness, you'd still have basic phones.

Ha. /flashing his K510i/
 
Guys, is Intel talking about pure performance, or is Intel talking about battery life compared to performance in a general use scenario like games and web-browsing?

I think pure performance would be significantly higher, as many benchmarks will prove, but maybe Intel is trying to say that the overall experience (factoring in smoothness and battery life) is not THAT much better.

Thinking about buying a used phone and when the price difference between single and dual core is only about $50 I just don't know anymore. Decisions, decisions... :confused: :eek:
 
Back
Top