Intel 80GB X25-M SSD G2 OEM $204.46 @ Amazon + Free Shipping

mwaarna

Limp Gawd
Intel 80GB X25-M SSD G2 OEM $204.46 @ Amazon + Free Shipping

Pretty Good deal with ZERO rebates for a new G2 SSD from intel..

So 55 bucks more than the Dane ELEC 80gb G1 Intel Drive...

Intel 80 GB X25M Mainstream SATA II MLC Solid State Drive (SSD) Bare/OEM Package SSDSA2MH080G2C1
List Price: $265.00
Price: $204.46 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime
You Save: $60.54 (23%)

Alternatively you can get the G1 for 149.99 from newegg from this thread:
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1500664

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Hmmmm, can't decide if I should buy this baby. Crap, crap, crap! Anyone think these prices will fall below $200 anytime soon????

Hmmmm, can't decide if I should buy this baby. Crap, crap, crap! Anyone think these prices will fall below $200 anytime soon????
You'd rather wait possibly a couple of months rather than enjoy the drive now, for a paltry $4 or $5 ?

Think of it as $5 to start enjoying the drive right away, as opposed to waiting a few extra weeks/months longer, well worth it imho.

I had set price targets myself, but when the opinions started rolling in i ditched all of that and bought one months ago, admittedly i got a good deal at slightly under $200 :p :D (ebay cashback, new drive etc)

Is this drive basically the best bang for your buck right now? ( Like the Western Digital 640gb AAKS Blue drive was when it came out? )

Hmmmmmmmmm this is very tempting, free 2-day shipping and no tax also.

You'd rather wait possibly a couple of months rather than enjoy the drive now, for a paltry $4 or $5 ?

Think of it as $5 to start enjoying the drive right away, as opposed to waiting a few extra weeks/months longer, well worth it imho.

I had set price targets myself, but when the opinions started rolling in i ditched all of that and bought one months ago, admittedly i got a good deal at slightly under $200 :p :D (ebay cashback, new drive etc)

True, but I already have a Kingston 40GB that is working perfectly fine. This drive was just my goal drive a few months ago.

Damn, I paid $250 for one a little over a month ago. Oh well... i had a $25 gift card. Of course that WAS Amazon.com too, so I'd have saved that too!

back in stock

edit: that was fast, dead again haha.

Last edited:
Back