Intel 8086k Winner E-Mails going out!

What was the email subject and who was it from? I got a suspicious email this morning which showed up in my junk folder.

"Hi ---, It's your Lucky Day" from "Thank you". I haven't opened it figuring it was crap, but haven't nuked it yet either. I'd think the 8086k email would say from Intel.

Last edited:
What was the email subject and who was it from? I got a suspicious email this morning which showed up in my junk folder.

"Hi ---, It's your Lucky Day" from "Thank you". I haven't opened it figuring it was crap, but haven't nuked it yet either. I'd think the 8086k email would say from Intel.

It came from votigo, the company handling the giveaway for Intel. Here is the thread on reddit about it.

I wont be. Sadly for whatever reason I could not enter when it was open, tried from two work computers, my phone, 3 home computers and an iPad, on 6 different networks. Guess it just wasn't meant to be for me.

Damn, my 4690k could really use a rest. I tried from my personal email at home, then my work email at work.

I also received a win notification from Votigo this morning.... thought for sure it was a phishing scam at first. Big thanks to [H] for alerting me to the contest in the first place!

Back