• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Intel 520 240gb Performance seems low

petesmc

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 11, 2002
Messages
291
Hi,

Have a new setup with the following:

Intel 520 240gb SSD
Asus P8Z77-V Pro
Intel i7-3770k
Samsung 8gb RAM

I have the SSD plugged into the Intel Sata3 port on the mobo, not the non-intel port. What i'm seeing is the performance seems to be lacking comparing to other benchmarks I'm seeing online. I have installed the intel rapid storage driver.

n3rcex.png


Am i missing something here?

Regards
 
I get sort of a low performance on the 120GB version. The Intel 520 doesn't like the AS SSD. It has something to do with the sandforce.

I wouldn't worry about it.
 
Back
Top