Intel 4790K Devil's Canyon Processor - $220

pm.. im still interested and waiting for pm :)

Last edited:
And I sent a OP message first and never responded to me...and went ahead with someone else.

2500k-based, but it didn't clock too well so I wanted to try out something newer.

Damn yeah you deserve this processor more then me lmao! I have a 4770k and was going to pick this up. Still mess up that OP just skip me like that but whatever going for a good cause :D

Damn yeah you deserve this processor more then me lmao! I have a 4770k and was going to pick this up. Still mess up that OP just skip me like that but whatever going for a good cause :D

Same. Was going to upgrade my for sale computer for whoever buys it...
Enjoy buyer!

Thanks guys! I will definitely enjoy the new toy. And probably even more so, my wife will enjoy me not being glued to my phone in search of new parts haha

11 days later and I still don't think this has been shipped...

I've contacted the seller through various methods (multiple PMs, email, facebook message, facebook message to the website he runs...) and the only response I've received in any form was an automated message from paypal indicating shipping information (in the form of a tracking number) had been added by the seller. That was on the 31st and USPS still tracks the package as:

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 31, 2014 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

This certainly doesn't bode well.

OP, can you please provide an update on this?

11 days later and I still don't think this has been shipped...

I've contacted the seller through various methods (multiple PMs, email, facebook message, facebook message to the website he runs...) and the only response I've received in any form was an automated message from paypal indicating shipping information (in the form of a tracking number) had been added by the seller. That was on the 31st and USPS still tracks the package as:

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 31, 2014 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

This certainly doesn't bode well.

OP, can you please provide an update on this?

Damn this sucks....I hate when people sell crap and either take forever to ship it out or whatever the hell OP is doing. I have the same situation too right now with eBay. I bought an Note 3 like 2 weeks ago and nothing..

Wish you luck man.

Yea, paypal is a great fallback and I won't hesitate to use it. I'm trying to give the seller the benefit of the doubt since he's been around here a while, has good heat, and just seems legitimate overall, but this is just a pain. The rest of my parts are already here...have been for a while... I'm getting too old for this crap lol

EDIT: Not to mention, the elephant in the room (price was awesome...)

Edit2: finally heard from him. Dropped it off today apparently, so hopefully USPS will update soon?

Last edited:
Back