Intel 10th gen leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another socket? I beleive that.

Intel reporting that a chip on the same process and arch as the 150w+ 9900K with 25%more cores will have a TDP other than "95w"? I don't beleive that.

This chip would pull 300+ watts and intel would still label it as "95w"

Probably fake.

14 nm... yawn. What a difference, Intel used to be a node ahead of everyone, now they're a node behind.

Yet another socket? I beleive that.

Intel reporting that a chip on the same process and arch as the 150w+ 9900K with 25%more cores will have a TDP other than "95w"? I don't beleive that.

This chip would pull 300+ watts and intel would still label it as "95w"

Probably fake.

There could be architecture changes and TDP is based on base clocks, which are low on the 10 core parts, so it is possible.

No pcie 4.0 despite a new socket??

The prices look competitive, and if the new iGPU is worth a damn, it could be attractive to APU lovers as well.

Intel is going all out on Hyperthreading. This part seems the least believable.

14 nm... yawn. What a difference, Intel used to be a node ahead of everyone, now they're a node behind.

To be fair...all other fabs went dishoenst with the introduction of FinFet's.
20nm planar got FinFets...but dussdenlky if was call 16/14nm FF...despite being EXACTLY the same process.
If you look at the details (And not just retarded PR numbers) you will see that Intel's upcomming 10nm is more dense than other products called "7nm".

TL;DR
NM broke at 20nm...and became BS numbers.

Cell-SizeComparison.png

Looks like some wishful thinking on the Intel side of fake leaks/rumors side this time.

This is not even a particularly decent Fake. It looks like they didn't even start with a real Intel product sheet to copy.

Some things that stand out:
WCCF is touting it.
Conveniently puts everything nerds want on it, including price, just like a WCCF table. Never saw intel do this.
Poor quality for no reason. This one isn't a photo taken in a meeting. Its an image file. So why does it look like multiple generation of high jpg compression?
Redo of the entire lineup with new HD 730. Very unlikely. Intel new generations are usually a mix of new high end parts and reused, rebranded lower end ones.
Where does Intel list All core Turbo these days?
I seriously doubt Intel will use 14nm+++ nomenclature. It just reminds everyone how long they have been stuck on 14nm.

Most obviously: Pricing.

All wishful thinking Fakes have pricing that immediately stands out.

Intel might get more competitive with pricing, but undercutting AMD. Not going to happen.

This slide is absolutely a fake.

Last edited:
Looks like some wishful thinking on the Intel side of fake leaks/rumors side this time.

This is not even a particularly decent Fake. It looks like they didn't even start with a real Intel product sheet to copy.

Some things that stand out:
WCCF is touting it.
Conveniently puts everything nerds want on it, including price, just like a WCCF table. Never saw intel do this.
Poor quality for no reason. This one isn't a photo taken in a meeting. Its an image file. So why does it look like multiple generation of high jpg compression?
Redo of the entire lineup with new HD 730. Very unlikely. Intel new generations are usually a mix of new high end parts and reused, rebranded lower end ones.
Where does Intel list All core Turbo these days?
I seriously doubt Intel will use 14nm+++ nomenclature. It just reminds everyone how long they have been stuck on 14nm.

Most obviously: Pricing.

All wishful thinking Fakes have pricing that immediately stands out.

Intel might get more competitive with pricing, but undercutting AMD. Not going to happen.

This slide is absolutely a fake.

the easiest giveaway is that they forgot to put the registered trademark icon after "Intel" on the row names. also you can tell they added rows since the gold lines don't match up and it's missing the disclaimer at the bottom for the turbo boost that intel puts on every single sku list slide.. the one at the bottom of this is the disclaimer they use on every other slide.

as far as the single and all core boost clocks, Intel put them on the 9th gen X series sku list which is probably why who ever created this one decided to put them on there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back