• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Instructions for installing water cooling set ups?

clownvomit

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 28, 2005
Messages
448
He guys, I don't know about you but my DangerDen kit didn't come with instructions. I know you can download instructions from thier site but that is just for the cpu block.

I think we should make a sticky with general instructions and everyone can add thier tips and tricks so noobs have something to look at instead of guessing where to mount pumps, which order for water flow, good tube routes, etc.

What do you guys think?
 
Yeah, its not really good though, I have it. A bit vague. I figured if everyone here who already has done this could contribute thier ideas, and noob's can pick what is best for them....

or not, maybe i'm still alseep, its early here.
 
Back
Top