• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

installing the x800 pro in my shuttle

jv212

n00b
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
8
Hi there, I recently got an x800 pro and installed it into my Shuttle SB61G2 with Intel 865g chipset. No matter what I do the drivers won't install properly. I went into safe mode removed and reinstalled and when i reboot it keeps saying it detects 2 radeon x800. so in device manager it shows the x800 and x800 secondary.

any thoughts or ideas?
 
jv212 said:
thanks i just realized I'm retarded.


only half retarded, if your able to boot up into safe mode ide say you know a few tricks
 
Back
Top