• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Installing Java 6 and Java 7 at the same time, and how to use 6 for.........?

NanoEntity

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 24, 2001
Messages
124
Installing Java 6 and Java 7 at the same time, and how to use 6 for one Java application and 7 for everything else.

Dose anyone has any clue? Can it be done with a simple .bat file or something?

I want to start 1 java app in 6.
Everything else I want to use 7 Environment Variables (SYSTEM PATH).
 
in a command prompt or batch file
set JAVA_HOME=<path to java version bin>
<command to execute>
 
I do my Java programming in NetBeans, you can configure it for each application you write. I believe my default is 7.
 
Back
Top