jamezzz122
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2003
- Messages
- 4,539
I just installed the program. What info do I need to enter and such? Also what are otehr things I need so I can moniter my progress and such?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
RedShred said:Sure, you can go through all that tweaking if you want to...
Me, I'm a graphical fan... I just load it... Set name, set team to 33, go to advanced tab and there is where you have to think. 1.0 or smaller, go timeless. 1.1 or higher I go timed. I then ensure it has a dedicated line to the switch and check on it every 10-12 hours or so. I dont waste my time with all of the switching and tags. I'm kind of lazy in my philoanthropy... hehe. I then make sure only the necessary processes are running, Zone alarm is then allowed traffic back and forth without asking and that is it.
It is actually alot easier than most think. Actually... it is very easy. hell, you could just set your name, and then set team 33 and let it go.![]()
The F.A.Q said:"Boxen" means computer(s)
Carnival Forces said:yes, you can print a certificate from http://folding.stanford.edu/stats (just go to Donator Statistics and then search for your name)
shockingly enough i couldn't find borg in the FAQ (i'm blind, though...) but it means to enlist another person's boxen in the [H]orde (team 33, i.e. load FAH onto another person's computer to fold for team 33).
![]()