• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Install Cat 11.4 disables USB

StryderxX

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
1,873
I'm running into a weird issue. I have a Dell Zino HD 410 which uses a Radeon Mobility 5450 gpu. When I install the latest Catalyst drivers (11.4) everything seems to be fine until I power off the system. When I cold boot into Windows 7 (64 bit) all my USB ports are disabled. The only way to get things running again is to boot using a Windows 7 Disk and perform a system restore. Has anyone got a clue as to why this is happening? The chipset on this system is an AMD M880G + SB820. My guess is that I need an updated USB driver but I don't know where to find it. Any help would be appreciated.
 
Back
Top