Insomniac Games and Oculous Studios Teaming Up for Exclusive VR Adventure Game

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
Game developer Insomniac Games and Oculous Studios are teaming up to develop a new VR adventure game for the Oculus Rift. It features a droid that is taking on evil droids of some kind. The game really looks good and should be a treat for those of you that own a Rift. Check out the cool video.

Watch the video here.

That looks amazing, and the whole "recruiting droid minions" thing is basically my gaming fetish. AND I'm a lifelong Insomniac fan thanks to Ratchet and Clank.

...Can we please get this for regular old monitors too?

Looks like a future in which SAINT have grown legs and taken over the world.
upload_2018-6-7_11-56-32.png

Game itself looks pretty amazing. I think this is what one would call a console seller in the video game world. The trailer alone makes me want to pick up a Rift for it.

The platform needs more AAA if it is going to attract the masses. It is good to see Moss is coming to PC as well.

The game really looks good and should be a treat for those of you that own a Rift.

Or those of you with a Vive and ReVive software...

However, I would say screw this game. I hate the idea that Oculus is making "exclusive" games for VR! I don't care how cool the game looks, we shouldn't have walled gardens at this stage of VR deployment!

Or those of you with a Vive and ReVive software...

However, I would say screw this game. I hate the idea that Oculus is making "exclusive" games for VR! I don't care how cool the game looks, we shouldn't have walled gardens at this stage of VR deployment!

Nah son, they spent their own money making this shit. OCULUS STUDIOS...no different then getting mad at Sony for keeping Uncharted on the Playstation. No duh.

Just because VR is in it's infancy doesn't mean exclusives are inherently bad, they still got a business to run and HMD's to sell.

Edit: Maybe it's because I'm drunk and I'm really feeling this shit but to those of you that down own a VR headset, yes ESPECIALLY A RIFT, dude just get one of you can afford it. I'ts so fucking awesome. Even tipsy af the thing still works perfectly and is, in my mind, the FUTURE of gaming. It's gonna happen whether you want it or not. I want to tell my niece and nephews of the "Rift days" when they're doing it on their off time from school.

VR is amazing. It's not a fad. It's not going anywhere. It's only going to get better and grow larger.

Last edited:
Back