Inquiring on my cooling solution. Effective?

Gouda

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
220
Hey guys. I am in the process of building a new computer and have become undecided on what heatsink/fan combo to get.

System as follows

DFI Lanparty UT 250Gb, AMD Athlon 64 3200+(Socket 754), Kingston 1 gig pc3200 memory, Coolermaster Wavemaster Full ATX case.

I also have a BFG 6800 GT OC. I bought an Arctic Cooling NV for the card and plan on running a PCI slot fan to exhaust hot air out of the case.


2 80mm fans in front 1 80mm in rear.


What cpue fan/heatsink do you guys suggest and how do you think this cooling solution will pan out. Any guesses on what cpu temp and ambient temp would be, would be great also. Thanks for the help.
 
Thanks for the recommendation.

What do you all think about what Coolermaster has to offer as far as their cooling solutions.

I was especially interested in their hard drive cooling solutions. Anyone tried these out?
 
Back
Top