• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ino its another "which 19?" thread...

gotfrag?

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 7, 2005
Messages
272
I recently built a computer for a girl using a Samsung 930BF - 4ms! which I thought looked amazing but it's a tad over your price at $355. Display is very sharp and bright. Used the DVI connection. I'm thinking about replacing my 19" CRT with this monitor unless there's something better in that price range.
 
Do you know what the white-black-white response times is on the 930bf?
Because the w/b/w on the 940b is 8ms
 
Back
Top