Injustice 2 Story Trailer

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Injustice is pretty neat. I think the idea started off strictly as a video game, but then DC Comics made it into an even bigger thing after the success of the prequel comic books. Even the future Batman scene in Snyder’s film was obviously inspired by it. The problem here is that the game has only been officially announced for PS4 and Xbox One, but we can bet that a PC version is in the pipeline, if we go by what happened with the first game.

The last person shown taking off a wire connection or something is easily Brainiac. The first game was fun. Small scene in the trailer showed Batman hooked up to Venom. That would be cool to see.

Who was the (pregnant?) lady that was dead in Superman's arms.
Who was the person that destroyed a planet and how?
What scene in what film are they talking about?

Who was the (pregnant?) lady that was dead in Superman's arms.
Who was the person that destroyed a planet and how?
What scene in what film are they talking about?

There started off with a small series of comic books with the previous game that went into detail, plus the opening for the other game showed it. The comics have grown into their own thing now. But the brief rundown is...

The pregant woman was Lois Lane. Joker tricked Superman into killing her, and his unborn child. He kind of went a little crazy, killed the Joker. Then started a militant culture throughout the world with very strick laws and punishments. The DC "heros" split with some on the side of Superman, others with Batman. Batman of course believes that Superman taking it to far.

Last edited:
That is one of the worst narration voices I've ever heard in my life - it was painful.

'Must... sound... dramatic........ but... not... very... good... at... it....'

Would have been better off getting the guy from the Honest Trailers YouTube channel.

There started off with a small series of comic books with the previous game that went into detail, plus the opening for the other game showed it. The comics have grown into their own thing now. But the brief rundown is...

Thank you very much, this clears up a lot of things. I think I keep confusing this with the RPG they had a kickbutt opening for.

Anyone have the answer to my second question?

Back