Information on Intel's Atom Architecture?

Kanecnc

n00b
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
56
Hey everyone, I have to do a research paper on the architecture of a particular microprocessor and I thought doing it over Intel's Atom processor would be interesting. I have found some good information on it from the usual review sites that I use such as Tomshardware and Anandtech, as well as, some stuff from Intel's website.

The question I had is, are there any good sites out there that have fairly decent in depth looks at microprocessor architectures? Also, all I could really find from Intel were some Power Point briefs but they don't seem to have any PDFs or any documents outlining the architecture that I could find at least.

Anyway this isn't to get people to do my research for me, I just thought if you have any good sites that you know of it would be great if you could post them. Thanks in advanced.

O and if anyone cared the two main pieces of information I'm interested in are the pipeline and memory architecture of the processor but any information is good information.
 
Back
Top