• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Infocus LP350 Projector, cables and screen material.

Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
15
I have decided to sell my projector, all it does is collect dust now that I have the big TV. It still has alot of life left on the bulb(1000+hrs), has the original DVI cable and also a 15m (30') Monster svideo cable. Has a ceiling mount attatched. Also throwing in the screen material I bought (still in box never stretched). The material is a rubber backed canvas, great for a do-it-yourself screen. If anyone went to the ATI Ultimate LAN that we put on back in Feb (I think) of last year. I was set up to the left of the CS tourney comps with another screen of mine(same type material).

Askin $400 for it all Prefer local but will ship (listed on craigslist.com also) under Dallas.

NO TRADES

don't need anything else.
 
Back
Top