InFocus 2104EP Projector Problem

I'm trying to update the projector (an InFocus IN2104EP) to the newest firmware (v1.4) that I downloaded from the InFocus site. It comes with a firmware upgrade utility which is great, but I can't seem to get the projector to be recognized by the utility.

Here is why I think that is... when I plug in the USB cable to transfer the firmware, I get the bad windows driver sound. I check the device manager after I have the projector plugged in, and there are 2 yellow exclamation points next to two entries of "USB Human Interface Device". There are no drivers for the projector, and there are none on the website to download. I'm kinda lost. I did a google search for anything similar to my problem, but I didn't come up with anything.

I NEED this firmware updated, as it allows the remote to control powerpoint presentations. Any ideas?

Here is a picture of what I'm talking about.
help.jpg

I would uninstall the USB drivers for the device and then reinstall both the drivers and the utility.

Just my $.02

But there ARE no USB drivers for the device. It's not like the drivers are missing, they're are none offered for the projector. I think it's supposed to be plug and play.

hi if you uninstall jungo the projector will work with the remote no need to update the firmware

iv been having the same problem, finally sorted it, it seems there is an issue with vista, i went to my dads and used his computer(running xp) ant the problem was sorted in half an hour

Back