Info-Tek GECUBE ATI RADEON 9600XT

Dude8383

n00b
I just ordered the Info-Tek GECUBE ATI RADEON 9600XT ...i was wondering if anyone has the vid card already...just curious to see whether its a good card or not.

Info-Tek 9600XT

thats what i figure but its considerably cheaper than most 9600XT's...yet i've read reviews saying that this thing absolutely kicks ass..but i just wanted to know if theres anyone on the forums that purchased one. to see what they would say about it.

I think your link is to a GeCube 9600....not an XT, you may want to verify. It went to a blank page for me, but when I searched for 9600xt, the Gecube 9600 was at the bottom for $107.

I think the ONLY difference on the GeCube 9600xt is the fact that it uses 2.5ns or 2.2ns ram instead of 2.8ns. I've seen people getting the memory to around 800+(ddr) with that card.

yeh i just realized...i think its because they no longer have them in stock.. but im sure its the XT because i've checked out other sites with the same model #...showing that it was the XT

just thought i would let u guys know that i bought the 9700 pro instead...cause newegg f'ed up with my order. they sent me the regular 9600XT...while i ordered the XTG...so they refunded me, and i ended up ordering this...ATI 9700 Pro

Back