• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Info Needed on Zippy Fans

Big Lar

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
240
Just got my 700 Watt Zippy PSL-6701P today, its almost as Noisey as my PCPower and Cooling 840 was/ Sheesh!
If anyone,<include Ice Czar here> can get specs in English as to the fan this unit uses, it would be Highly appreciated.
I have searched everywhere I know of, and havn't found a thing in English.
Thank You

Larry
 
No sticker on the fan? Usually there's one in the middle of the fan that lists voltage at the very least.
 
I'm a bit reluctant to pop the housing on a new 280 buck supply to look for a sticker, if you know what I mean.. Yes, I know the voltages/etc, just wondering if anyone knows which fan this model uses, and if they are all this loud.
 
Back
Top