Infamous 2

Direwolf20

2[H]4U
Who's looking forward to this one? To be honest, I had no idea it was even coming. Some of the sequels I'm looking forward to are Prototype 2 and Demons Souls 2, but I hadn't even heard of Infamous 2. I was in a local gamestop the other day and saw the poster for it, so put down $5.

Infamous 1 was a lot of fun, and I decided to pop it in and replay it in anticipation for the sequel. Good times!

i rally dislike how they changed Cole. I prefered his look in the first game , more darker and cynical. But the gameplay looks INCREDIBLE.

Im a sucker for sucker punch :D

They changed him back to how he looked in Infamous 1 some time ago. Pretty old news.

I really loved the first one and I am getting more and more excited about the second one as June approaches. I am a little surprised there hasn't been much hype about this game personally, but I guess with the whole PSN being down Sony had another black mark to deal with rather than getting to pump up what I imagine will be one of the better games this summer.

I too was bothered by the re-design, but I think I will be ok with what they settled on. One thing I wonder is if there will be anything dealing with bringing in a save game from the previous game. That was discussed at one point, but I haven't heard anything in a while which means it probably wont happen.

Saw this the other day, worth playing the first before the second comes out?

Totally excited for inFAMOUS 2. Really enjoyed the first game, can't wait for Uncharted 3 Beta... I mean inFAMOUS 2...

Saw this the other day, worth playing the first before the second comes out?

Yes, just make sure you play it on hard since the game is too easy otherwise. Even on the highest difficulty, the only area where I had to try a few times to get through was the final boss.

Yes, just make sure you play it on hard since the game is too easy otherwise. Even on the highest difficulty, the only area where I had to try a few times to get through was the final boss.

yeah that's true, although good karma is significantly easier than evil due to the health regen from headshots and energy from any regular shots

Also, if you want the trophies you have to play through it twice anyway.

Bottom line: definitely worth it to play the first... first

I didn't like Infamous. The missions weren't keeping me interested, and the combat. Oh my god, the combat is so terrible. Every fight is you versus a couple dozen dudes swarming on rooftops taking incessant, irritating potshots.

How do I get Infamous 1 for free? I heard it's something to do with PSN being down. Is the PSN even back up yet? If it is I'll rig up my PS3 again, just haven't bothered setting it up, as I traded my 40 in for a slim 160 when PSN was down.

Thanks!

The PSN is back, but the store is not. After the store opens back up (rumored to be the 24th) you will have 30 days to download your choices for the welcome back program. I am sure the store will be covered with information once it is back up.

I am refraining as I have a big backlog now.

And I need to stop spending money lol... I really want it though :(

Can someone help me with a part near the start?

Where you meet Wolfe, right after that mission you're told to go check out the rooftop where you rescue him for anything that the soldiers will get soon.

So I do, but there's nothing there, and the waypoint is just to the next story mission for the piegon drop....

What are you suppoed to find on the rooftop that I somehow missed?

Super excited but probably will wait a while to pick it up since I just got Red Dead Redemtion.

Infamous and Uncharted are my favorites on the PS3.

Beat it tonight. Only took me a day an a half, but I played the crap out of it. I did all the side missions and spent a fair amount of time scrounging for blast shards, so it's not like I just ran through it. I liked the storyline in part one a lot better, but the new powers in this one were pretty cool. Controls seem a lot better this time around, I broke my ps3 controller on the last one with cole's dumb ass grabbing onto every damn thing he touched. All around, I thought it was pretty good. I'm going to play it through again and go evil this time.

Wow, surprised you finished it already, is it short??

I'm just getting started, and so far I'm really liking it. Controllers are smoother, graphics are better, powers are cooler, and overall it just feels pretty good!

Depend on how much of a completist you are. I borrowed inFamous from our library and managed to beat it both as good and evil in a week so can´t be that long. Maybe I borrowed it twice don´t remember :). Long enough.

I tried the demo and the graphics which wasn´t that good on the original is definiatly spiced up. Not sure how much I like the cartoon look but it´s crisp anyway. Gameplay seem to be exactly the same. Odd that electricity feel so fresh since it´s just the old regular pistol, shotgun, grenade, rocket launcher gunplay in disguise lol.

:D

fA1yj.jpg

BTW played some more of this last night, and I'm enjoying it. If you liked the first, you'll most likely like this. So far its great, but I haven't gotten too far into it. Maybe 2-3 hours.

Back