Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's a bit self-explanatory, hardware raid uses a piece of hardware to implement the raid (raid card) whereas software raid uses a piece of software to do the same thing (generally via OS)Thanks for replying night_2004. This is a Windows 7 box where the motherboard does not support raid. Can you explain what you mean by software raid?
Depending on which edition of W7 you have, software RAID can be done at the OS level without any additional hardware.
I learn something new everday.Unfortunately the box is Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
Looks good.here is one for 59 bucks
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16816115075
Supports everything u need.
you wouldn't be able to use that as your boot partition though, it would have to initialize the raid1 before getting into windows, and it can't do that if windows exclusively controls the raid
I learn something new everday.
I had no idea w7 home premium didn't support RAID1.
Looks good.![]()