• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Inexpensive but Impressive for BF2

I meant that price and availability will be greatly affected by what he is looking for. I somehow had a relapse and didn't read that he said AGP.

It will be kind of hard to find *great* BF2 performance with $100 on the AGP platform, but you could get a normal 6600 for almost exactly 100 dollars. On 1024 with medium settings I bet you'd do great with any of the following. There are also x1600's going for ~130ish.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814121197
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814102665
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814130220
 
Back
Top