• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Inexpensive 4bay NAS configuration

RoachForLife

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
64
Hey all. Recently picked up four 8tb WD drives and looking to do a RAID 5 configuration. Is there anything out there comparable to a QNAP 453 but for less money? I was able to nab one for $410+tax on BF but it seems like a lot. Then again I am new to NAS hardware in general. Mainly using for general file storage, backup, RAID, and Plex. Thanks all
 
I suggest you build your own nas.. more power and flexibility for the same cost.
 
image.jpeg
 
Back
Top