Industrial Gloves and Coveralls

interested

Gawd
I have NOT yet received this, and I filled out this form several months ago.
Maybe some of you will have better luck getting this.
As in one of my other posts i have already received some items from KC so I know they are reputable.

I actually found this myself when I was looking for one of these items for our lab.
Note this is not found on any of those freebie listings forums or websites, so dont spoil this by posting this info on those kinds of websites, as it will surely kill this offer.

http://www.kcprofessional.com/us/mkt/kgpurple/game/sample/samplesweepstakes.asp

good luck.

Update: I have finnally received mine.

My brother also signed up around the same time I did, and he just received this.

I also just received mine today ;)

So I Can confirm that they do ship these.

Gloves were Large, and Suit was XL.

received my purple gloves and white suit today,
little late for halloween but still cool. the gloves are really nice :D

thanks op!

Thanks OP!

I went around my hall decked out in my coveralls taking a fake survey about nuclear fall-out.!

George

Got mine! I thought hey'd be heavier, but how can I complain when it was free!

I just tried the coveralls on. It feels like I'm wrapped in a giant piece of toilet tissue! I have a pair of cloth overalls that I wear when I paint, but it's not to have a disposable one too. If the coveralls were sized correctly (they're XL but I'm not), it might feel less TP-like.

Still, free is free, and Kimberly Clark spent a few bucks shipping this to me. I'm thinking of odering a pair of purple nitrile gloves for personal use. I signed up for a free sample but haven't yet seen it.

Again, thank you interested!

Stuey83 said:
I'm thinking of odering a pair of purple nitrile gloves for personal use. I signed up for a free sample but haven't yet seen it.
If I was still working at FedEx I would totally order a box of those gloves. I went through a set of gloves a night at that job and these seem like they might have lasted a bit longer. And they fit really good too!

neisius said:
sure, if you want to look like a big dork :-P

Blah blah, lol... It sucks getting oil and grease on clothes you don't want to get dirty. Ohwell, big dork in my s2000 :p

djdorifto said:
Blah blah, lol... It sucks getting oil and grease on clothes you don't want to get dirty. Ohwell, big dork in my s2000 :p
well stop dressing all GQ when you're working on your rice burner :D

Filled it out, can't wait to get my set. Looks like it would be useful for use when painting my cases.

Just wanted to say thanks! I got mine in the mail today and I will be using them when I repaint my car! Awesome! :-D

do you get an email from them saying that they got your request or what because I filled it out and I didn't get any emails.

No, I don't believe I got an email from them. Actually, I doubt I even gave a real email address! Hope you get yours :-D

Got mine a few days ago. Gloves are very good quality for what they are. Prolly be great for getting out your oil filter.

At first I thought the coveralls to be pretty useless, then I had a great idea.

Coveralls=SNOW CAMO :)

i got mine about a month ago. both the gloves and coveralls.

not sure what i would use the coveralls for but probly when i paint or something.

just wish i still played some paintball because what schlonky said be great for snow camo.

i use the gloves at work. auto mechanic. hold up real good and have a great touch to them.

they actually called me and asked how i liked them. (yes i gave them my number i like their products). the one rep gave me a website to goto and said if there is anything else they have there and i want a sample just give him a call and he'll send it out. pretty cool i think.

thanks op.

Do they actually check up on any of that job/company info, or can I just feed them a load of fiction?

wow guess what showed up to my door step today, another set of gloves and white jumper suit. they must have made a mistake there. bonus to me :D

DanNeely said:
Do they actually check up on any of that job/company info, or can I just feed them a load of fiction?

I fed them a load, got my stuff, and haven't heard from them.

Got my gloves and coveralls a few days ago. The coveralls are just like an old Tyvek suit I had a while ago, and the gloves are actually pretty awesome. They're going in the trunk of my car just in case I have to do some emergency repairs.

Back