• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Independent Audio devices

MrHood22

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
4,312
Is there anyway to get sound to come out of my speakers and my headset?

I have a G35 Headset (USB) and Creative P7800 speakers plugged in to my Creative Audigy SE.

It seems like I can only use one or the other (by switching between the two devices in the 'Sound' menu). I'm wondering if there's anyway I could reconfigure it so it comes out of both.

Also, the G35 has a volume controller built in so would I be able to control the volume level coming out of both?
 
Your headset actually has its own sound card built in. You can only choose one sound output device or the other but not both.
 
Your headset actually has its own sound card built in. You can only choose one sound output device or the other but not both.

Shucks.

Now here's my next question. How good do you reckon the built in sound cards are?

Is it better then my Creative Audigy SE 7.1?


I was doing some research and I was reading that the built in sound cards (which I guess all USB headsets have) usually sound better because it's tuned specifically for that headset. This was just in some random forum post somewhere so I don't know how much weight it carries
 
Back
Top