Incredibly Hot! Free condoms!

dopee123

[H]ard|Gawd
http://www.condomusa.com/

forget junky and refurbished computer parts......

10 free condoms. Deal becomes hot as you buy in bulk. Or it's 4.99 shipped for the free condoms. Still hot.
They're out of flavored ones though.

Provided you have someone to make love to

I just ordered that and 50 condoms along with it on friday so shipping is worth it.

Turned out my girlfriend and I broke up again. Now I wasted my money.

hahaha thats horribleholy shit that first entry is hilarious. i thumbed up that sucker

If you think that was funny take a browse on urbandictionary sometime and lookup, "abe lincoln", "strawberry shortcake" and "the admiral"

And before you ask, yes I have been bored at work before and those are the results.

If you think that was funny take a browse on urbandictionary sometime and lookup, "abe lincoln", "strawberry shortcake" and "the admiral"

And before you ask, yes I have been bored at work before and those are the results.

lmao, and i thought i knew all the good ones (rainbow kiss, dirty sanchez, donkey punch, and angry dragon) ;)

Is it all Durex and Lifestyles only for free? I can't think of a time when i DIDN'T break one of those brands. Can't you just nab em for free at planned parenthood clinics?

Not that [H]OT if you live in New York. Free condoms on every street corner. Now to find my next victim...:cool:

www.nyc.gov/health/condoms

js15condom_wideweb__470x388,0.jpg

Married,

Don't need em anymore.

However couldn't use them even if I wanted to my wife is allergic to latex.

my favorite is...the spiderman....I have a feeling this thread is going to get closed soon for inappropriate content

Like anyone who actually spends a decent amount of time on this board needs these. :D

who needs condums, just tie a knot around your forskin

lol

This is some funny stuff in here.

Yea. Most ppl in here probably don't need em like previous posters. I have 1 kid and one coming. Super sperm... :D

I just ordered that and 50 condoms along with it on friday so shipping is worth it.

Turned out my girlfriend and I broke up again. Now I wasted my money.

There's plenty of fish in the sea.

2 Both Planned.

So you have only had sex twice :eek: So sad.

Speaking of this type of topic. A guy I knew from college was at a party I went too. He recently got married and his wife wanted kids. He did too...but he was a bit evil about it . He went on the male contraceptive before they started. Not sure if people know...when a woman wants kids, she'll do it 10x a day if need be to get results. Three months later he went off and she got pregnant because he was actaully getting tired of screwing all the time.

Speaking of this type of topic. A guy I knew from college was at a party I went too. He recently got married and his wife wanted kids. He did too...but he was a bit evil about it . He went on the male contraceptive before they started. Not sure if people know...when a woman wants kids, she'll do it 10x a day if need be to get results. Three months later he went off and she got pregnant because he was actaully getting tired of screwing all the time.

No much more than 2 times.. But my wife and I prefer to use other types of BC than Condoms.

LOL Funny.

Depends on the girl - There was one I NEVER got tired of... haven't seen her in a while. hmmm

That is so awesome.

Back