• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Inching my way up!

BakedON

[H]ard|DCer of the Year - 2006
Joined
Nov 27, 2004
Messages
3,449
Look out boys here I come!
I'm enjoying being back into the 'fold' after being away too long... and I barely had a farm back in the day but....
My boss said I can bring our training lab up 24/7 to fold!!!
14 3.0ghz p4's (lab) and a recently purchased (not sure of the specs) Dual CPU server that does NOTHING but print serve! :eek:

I thought I was inching my way up now (jeez way too many people not doing anything.... guess I started a trend back then....) just wait until tomorrow! :)
Wish me luck... It'll be nice to contribute even if they only let me use the lab for a few months.
 
Glad to see you back. A dually print server....Heh, I'd love to have that account ;)
 
Ya no kidding you dont need much for a print server.. We had over 550 printers on a windows print server at only 500 Mhz. We now have a much faster PC, and are running 700+. you dont need much for printing..
 
Back
Top