In Win Dragon Slayer Case

Rebeldawg

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
251
Hey all, I was wondering what everyone thought of the In Win Dragon Slayer case?
I saw a review of it and it seems like it's a really good case and one of the few SFF
cases that I actually do like. Btw if you head over to hitechlegion, you'll have a chance
to win one by registering in the forums. There's a link on the left hand side of the review
and possibly on the site that talks about the contest.
 
I think it's a nice case for the money, but I wish it were all black instead of green and black. I know most of that can be replaced, but I am not a fan of green.
 
I believe there was some discussion about that case during summer at some point. As far as SFF goes, the thing is that it isn't really all that small, though still a bit smaller than most ATX cases.
 
Back
Top