• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

IN WIN Dragon Rider Full Tower Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
The PureOverclock team has just posted their review of the IN WIN Dragon Rider case. I have no idea how the case performed but I think it is kind of a cool looking.

IN WIN has taken some of the design features from their Slayer and Maelstrom cases, refined them, and then added additional features, creating the new Dragon Rider chassis. The newly-designed expansion card locks is one of the few tool-free designs that work as intended. The roomy interior is a welcome feature as well as the ability to run the biggest video cards available, at least for the time being. Cable management, what’s not to like?
 
I dunno, people rip on Thermaltake for thinking outside the box, the dragon has more mesh on it than my soon to be retired Xaser VI case.

And no filters at all on that case is going to cause a lot of headache, at least mine has a weak excuse for a filter on the front fan.
 
I got to page 2 before that annoying PNY ad convinced me to never by PNY or visit that site again. Pro tip advertisers: making your ads make sounds doesn't make me want to buy your product, it makes me hate you.
 
I try to be nice and not do that since I realize these sites actually do need money to operate, and sites/companies like that repay my kindness by annoying me.
 
Back
Top