in need of 5 minutes of help from a dozen facebook users

tec805

Gawd
There's a game I play on my phone called Jungle Heat, a clone of Clash of Clans, but I like it better. It's also playable on facebook, with incentives to play on both platforms. What I'm looking to accomplish is to unlock a hero which requires "Invite 20 friends". I don't have 20 friends on facebook (hell, I don't have 20 friends period). I've got 7 finished, need 13 more.

Looking for people to accept an invite to play the game (I have to send it for it to count) and spend 5 minutes playing through the tutorial (get to the part where you type in a name). You can find me on facebook searching for "Ted Clark Newbury Park".

Thanks!

tornado.JPG

Best of luck to you....but [H] probably is not place where the majority of people play facebook games...No disrespect intended but i cant imagine there buying high power graphic cards like titan x to play those;)

Just because I'm running dual 30" ultrasharps doesn't mean I can't play fun little games on my phone. You should give JH a try, save your hands from FPS's (RSI is a bitch if you like games).

Don't play pay2win pyramid scheme games that's my take.

Back