Impending foreclosure... everything must go...

Going thru something similar. My heart goes out to ya, bro. Let's see how I can help.

Lost my home of 24 years last May so I know what your going thru. Stay strong and good luck.

PRICE DROPS... BUMP'age... Almost ready to list a TON more on Friday...

mobo's, cpu's, hdd's, vga's, cases, cables... many "icon" legacy parts...

bump for yas I feel your pain I hope for the best for you. I'm about to move myself or I'd get something from ya. Maybe with next listing I'll see that cant resist item and purchase.

Good Luck Bro.

When I was going through my divorce, I was counseled that I could not move so many miles away. I live in the Dallas area and was going to move out to West Texas. I know someone else mentioned it and offered help, but you really should fight her taking the kids and having custody. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of experience to offer, but I certainly do wish you the best of luck with everything.

BUMP. Not as much listed as I intended. Computer that I just built for a friend got a nasty trojan and I had to fix it. Oh and he got a couple new upgrades. :p

Good morning. Will be back in NH soon and may think about some of the items. I am tempted by the monitors and keyboard.

Back