Imitation Guns Banned From Games Convention Over Security Fears

Speak for yourself. You don't know me.

Mmmmmmm... Slave Jabba.

You know, I try to keep an open mind.

When I see some chick that I would not touch, I try to remember that someone is giving it to her, and there must be a reason why.

So who am I to judge right?

You know, I try to keep an open mind.

When I see some chick that I would not touch, I try to remember that someone is giving it to her, and there must be a reason why.

So who am I to judge right?

When my wife asks me about a girl and I say "She's nice", she comes back with "She's ugly" or "She's fat". Well... yea, but she's nice.

Then she asks me about Scarlett Johansson. I learned to keep my mouth shut. No comment..... (mmm. dat ass, dem boobies). :D

Wow what a bunch of terrible and shallow remarks.
Due to the ban they can pick up people carrying any kind of gun without thinking twice if it was fake or not, that might make it left wing for you gun fanatics but it saves you shooting innocent people.

In Germany they actually care enough about people to take these measures.

Well, the world all learned how much the Germans care about people back in the 30's and 40's.

The only problem the rest of us had, was that to the Germans, not everyone was considered people. For the Germans, the word was Untermensch, lesser humans.

Of course in all fairness. the Germans weren't alone. Every nation seems to have this term. But I can't say they all have been so willing to eradicate all those they feel qualify.

Here's hoping they go forward with this & folk stand up & call shenanigans by simply not attending. If there's an immediate attendance feedback they'll quietly change their tune, but that's the only way it'll truly change things.

Well, the world all learned how much the Germans care about people back in the 30's and 40's.

The only problem the rest of us had, was that to the Germans, not everyone was considered people. For the Germans, the word was Untermensch, lesser humans.

Of course in all fairness. the Germans weren't alone. Every nation seems to have this term. But I can't say they all have been so willing to eradicate all those they feel qualify.

As soon as WW II was done guess which country had no problems getting all the German scientists. Guns violence armies are touchy subject in Germany many games are required to have different colour blood to be allowed or suffer being only sold to adults with identification.

Talking about Germany in the past tense is ignoring how Germany is today and that is a big difference (understatement).

As soon as WW II was done guess which country had no problems getting all the German scientists. Guns violence armies are touchy subject in Germany many games are required to have different colour blood to be allowed or suffer being only sold to adults with identification.

Talking about Germany in the past tense is ignoring how Germany is today and that is a big difference (understatement).

Sure, there is a big difference, now, just over one generation or so later. What will it be like in another generation? Take a peek at Europe's History and get a good idea of how often they decide to go at each other.

Let's talk about how quickly attitudes change. The Korean war armistice was signed in '54 I believe, I was there in 1982, less than thirty years later. I would be out doing recon and come across farmers and store owners who would stop us, and invite us to dinner at their homes. Now that the generation that lived through that time is passing on, the younger ones, they don't act like this. They don't look at American soldiers the same way any more. Attitudes change and it doesn't take long. And I have been to Germany as well and although they are mostly polite to a fault, they don't show anyone any special deference like the Koreans did. Even 20 years ago, I didn't see anything like what I saw in Germany, although I did hear similar stories, again, tied to the generation that survived and witnessed what our country did for them.

Attitudes change all the time.

Back