Imagine your favorite widescreen games on this thing.....

Damar

Supreme [H]ardness
Link with picture Massive LCD Screen

Mitsubishi Electric has completed construction of the world’s largest high-definition video screen at a horse track in Tokyo. The screen employs Mitsubishi’s Aurora Vision LED technology and measures 11.2 meters (37 feet) x 66.4 meters (218 feet), giving it a surface area of 744 square meters (8,000+ square feet), or the equivalent of 3 tennis courts. Mitsubishi manufactured the screen for the Japan Racing Association (JRA) at its Nagasaki factory in the town of Togitsu, Nagasaki prefecture. The screen was divided into 35 pieces for delivery to the Tokyo Racecourse in Fuchu, Tokyo.

The bright, high-definition display is 3 times larger than what was previously installed at the horse track, and the screen’s three sections allow the audience to take in the action at other tracks. Total cost is reported to be 3.2 billion yen (US$28 million).
[Source: Asahi Shimbun]

Jesus christ, for that money they could have bought one of these:

f15-4.jpg

Sorry big-screen enthusiasts, but I think I know which I'd pick.

Damn it, Philly doesn't have the biggest HD screen anymore, those Japanese always have to one-up us.

placebo said:
Jesus christ, for that money they could have bought one of these:

f15-4.jpg

Sorry big-screen enthusiasts, but I think I know which I'd pick.

please, that junk doesnt even have DVI

Imagine a widescreen vagina on that
She could be fucked by 200 guys at the same time!

PC-HAngover said:
uhhh.. hit puberty yet?

The image of 200 guys trying to fornicate with a LCD panel actually made me laugh, and I am 25.

Unless he meant the jet plane, then it's even funnier, come on, 200 guys in flight suits on the deck of a carrier humping a jet?

NulloModo said:
The image of 200 guys trying to fornicate with a LCD panel actually made me laugh, and I am 25.

Unless he meant the jet plane, then it's even funnier, come on, 200 guys in flight suits on the deck of a carrier humping a jet?

lol

Noni said:
lol

how do you find dead pixels on that thing

well wouldnt the pixels be larger than a normal monitor? so therefore it would be easier than trying to find them on a normal LCD monitor. I could be completly wrong.

Im still waiting for movie theatres to move to LCD screens :)

NulloModo said:

the mental picture to that one was just to good... thanks

hahahahaha

NulloModo said:

Nice try but the F-15 pictured can't be carrier-launched. :p

Back